By M.K. Styllinski
“We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq. [The events] swung American public opinion in our favor.“
– Benyamin Netanyahu, April 2008
“It’s very good.” … “Well, not very good, but it will generate immediate sympathy.”
– Benyamin Netanyahu’s response after being asked what the attack meant for relations between the United States and Israel.  
Andrey Kosyakov, former assistant to the chairman of the Russian Congress and a specialist in International Security was in no doubt that only one state and one intelligence grouping could have the capability and knowledge to pull off the monumental false flag operation that was 9/11. With factions within the US administration and an extensive Israeli spy ring already ensconced within it, the logistical support and overall high level access was already present.
If you were told that a group of five “Middle Eastern men” had set up their video cameras prior to the attack and had been observed laughing, joking and video-taping themselves immediately after the two planes hit, you would be forgiven for being slightly sceptical, even bewildered by such a story.  According to many eye-witness reports this was no aberration or childish attempt to shock but a virtual celebration which continued against the backdrop of the smouldering Twin Towers for several hours.
New Jersey residents described their observations of the men who were : “… going to extreme lengths to photograph themselves in front of the wreckage,” and “… shouting in what was interpreted as cries of joy and mockery.”  Liberty State Park, a roof in Weehawken and later on in the day a Jersey City parking lot were all eye-witness scenes of laughter, “high fives” and general merriment. In particular, an eyewitness named “Maria” who had written down the license plate number of the van and called the police, later recalled: “They seemed to be taking a movie. They are taking video or photos of themselves with the WTC burning in the background.” Maria remembered their expressions which were: “… happy, you know… They didn’t look shocked to me. I thought it was very strange.” 
An anonymous phone-call also led police to be on the look-out for a white, 2000 Chevrolet van with “Urban Moving Systems” driven by “Arabs” acting suspiciously. Tunnels and Bridges in the New York area were closed and before the long the van was stopped on Route 3 in East Rutherford area and the eight occupants apprehended, minutes after the first plane hit. Rather than Muslims as one might expect, the five men first claimed to be Israeli tourists though later they admitted they worked for a moving company based in New Jersey. Sivan Kurzberg, the driver of the van told police officers: “We are Israelis. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are your problem.”  Strange, in view of the fact that the Palestinian struggle was hardly a pressing concern to NYPD officers. Unless of course, it was a projected concern of the Israelis who had just been laughing their heads off at the WTC destruction.
The other passengers were Sivan’s brother Paul Kurzberg, Yaron Shmuel, Oded Ellner and Omer Marmari all of whom were in possession of maps, with certain places highlighted and box cutters (as the alleged hijackers were meant to have used) foreign passports, photos of the men standing in front of the smouldering WTC grinning and the presence of explosives as indicated by sniffer dogs.  A top-level investigator from Bergen County law stated in 2006, that: “There are maps of the city in the car with certain places highlighted … It looked like they’re hooked in with this [referring to the 9/11 attacks]. It looked like they knew what was going to happen…It looked like they knew what was going to happen when they were at Liberty State Park.” 
After weeks of interrogation the FBI concluded that at least two of the five were MOSSAD agents and all were on a MOSSAD surveillance mission with the Urban Moving Company providing cover for an Israeli intelligence operation:
After the five men were arrested, the FBI got a warrant and searched Urban Moving’s Weehawken, N.J., offices. The FBI searched Urban Moving’s offices for several hours, removing boxes of documents and a dozen computer hard drives. The FBI also questioned Urban Moving’s owner. His attorney insists that his client answered all of the FBI’s questions. But when FBI agents tried to interview him again a few days later, he was gone.
Three months later 2020’s cameras photographed the inside of Urban Moving, and it looked as if the business had been shut down in a big hurry. Cell phones were lying around; office phones were still connected; and the property of dozens of clients remained in the warehouse. The owner [Dominick Suter] had also cleared out of his New Jersey home, put it up for sale and returned with his family to Israel.” 
Recalling former MOSSAD agent Victor Ostrovsky’s observations, we see that this may not have been an isolated incident but rather a normal part of MOSSAD’s operating protocol from the Collections or “LAPS Dept.”where: “Some business sayanim have a bank of 20 operators answering phones, typing letters, faxing messages, all a front for the MOSSAD. The joke is that 60 percent of the business of those telephone answering companies in Europe comes from the MOSSAD. They’d fold otherwise.”  One of the men later stated that: “our purpose was to document the event.” Although they were Initially held on immigration violation charges, they were released 71 days later and deported to Israel.
This should not be surprising either, since the FBI’s record on terrorism and CoIntelpro is widely known and best summed by a ridiculous statement from an FBI official who, after being asked to comment on the release of so many detained Israelis and the suggestion of foreknowledge told ABC News: “To date, this investigation has not identified anybody who in this country had pre-knowledge of the events of 9/11.”  It seems to have escaped the elite brains of the FBI as to how the Israelis would know there was an event to document without such foreknowledge. Since evidence abounds that this is clearly the case, the FBI proves yet again to exhibit stunning ignorance and naivety. More probable is that certain individuals were involved in a cover-up. Meanwhile, hundreds of MOSSAD agents appeared to be crawling all over the urban American landscape with moving companies and telecommunications serving as fronts.
The most widely referenced and oft quoted piece of reporting came from Carl Cameron’s December 2001, four-part news item which documented the existence of the largest spy ring ever to be uncovered in the history of US espionage. A total of 200 Israeli spies were arrested.  Ironically aired on Fox News, it was not long before the transcript was hurriedly removed from its own website closely followed by rapid attempts to purge the video and articles from all other media websites, with threats to prosecute should unauthorised use of the video and transcript be breached. Behind this panic attempt at erasing the report were the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) and various other Jewish groups intimidating free speech. Fox News was running scared. Obviously, Cameron had touched a nerve.
Far more telling is the admission made by a US Official in part one of the report who said: “Evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It’s classified information.” Cameron carefully documents the presence of Israeli agents masquerading as art students just prior to the September 11th attacks which was part of an extensive intelligence operation designed to circumvent federal drug investigations. Parallel to these findings was the massive takeover of the telecommunications industry as cover for a network of eaves-dropping via companies such as Amdocs Ltd. 
It was in January 2000, that these Israeli “art students” began appearing at the offices of the US Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) in teams of eight each with an assigned team leader. Their apparent goal was to sell their artwork but when teams began appearing in over 42 towns and cities across the US with claims that students were enrolled in non-existent Universities that suspicions became more pronounced.  Sightings of the students were also reported in and around 36 Department of Defence locations leading to over 140 arrests and detainments of Israelis from March 2001 up to the day of the 9/11 attacks. In one KHOU Channel 11 report, Dallas was also targeted where: “… so-called students hit early this year at the city’s FBI building, the Drug Enforcement Administration and at the Earle Cabell Federal building, where guards found one student wandering the halls with a floor plan of the building.”  A further 60 found working at shopping mall kiosks were also detained and deported. 
A detailed 2002, DEA report was subsequently leaked to media and the internet which revealed the vast majority of Israeli art students interviewed by US investigators not only had family and security connections to the Israeli Army but specialist military backgrounds which included expertise in intelligence, electronic surveillance and explosives. The report concluded: “That these people are now traveling in the U.S. selling art seems not to fit their background.” 
You don’t say?
All this begs the question why an obvious Israeli spy ring was examined at the highest levels of the Bush administration, and with Intelligence Online editor Guillaume Dasquié in March 10, 2002: “… was informed by a Justice Department official that the DEA report had been handed over to the Department’s Joint Terrorism Task Force, and that same day at a DEA press conference, Asa Hutchinson, the DEA head, said that he had passed the document along to ‘other agencies’ working on the matter.”
But nothing happened.
Investigative journalist Tom Flocco makes the inevitable conclusions:
“The evidence raises serious questions as to how the French government was able to report strong evidence of Israeli espionage in America, yet the FBI, CIA, NSA, Justice Department and the White House were unable to identify the spies while denying the existence of Israeli espionage despite a multi-billion dollar budget and the finest equipment and training.
Guillaume Dasquié reported that the Israeli operatives were living close to Arabs in San Diego, Little Rock, Irving, Texas and in South Florida where 10 of the 19 September 11 “hijackers” lived, speculating that the Israelis had advanced knowledge of the attacks but had not passed on the critical intelligence to the Bush administration who would likely spend blood and treasure to retaliate against Muslim terrorists—notwithstanding a little war profiteering on the side.
The independent AFP said “What is not clear is what the ring of more than 120 agents was up to and why some Israelis linked to the attacks in New York and Washington, DC were allowed to flee or were sent back to Israel after 9/11 on visa violations, rather than being charged and prosecuted.
According to other reports, alleged lead “hijacker” Mohammed Atta lived at 3389 Sheridan St. in Hollywood, Florida while a team of Israeli operatives lived a few blocks away at 4220 Sheridan.”  [Emphasis mine]
The classified military operation “Able Danger” created by the Joint Chief of Staff in 1999 and led by the U.S. Special Operations Command (SOCOM) and the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) was said to have uncovered various Al-Qaeda cells, including the 9/11 suspects in New Jersey. Yet, the key hijackers were allowed to move and around freely without interference from intelligence and US authorities. The fact that American intelligence operatives were routinely blocked and stone-walled has an enormous body of evidence, largely from intelligence whistle-blowers. Lt. Col. Anthony Shaffer is one of many who has publicly expressed serious doubts about the government’s version of 9/11, suggesting that some within the FBI and CIA were facilitating the 9/11 plot. 
Why is it beyond the realms of possibility that Israeli Zionists not only had “advanced knowledge of the attacks” but had a hand in the operation? Why else would MOSSAD agents be carting around explosives and ordinance maps in more than one white van?  But this is still classified, and according to Carl Cameron: “Investigators within the DEA, INS, and FBI have all told Fox News that to pursue or even suggest Israeli spying is considered career suicide.”  It is little wonder that Zionist influence in the US is as strong as it has ever been and its relationship to the events of 9/11 remain unchallenged, the media judging it unimportant for public awareness.
Although many in the alternative media highlighted the presence of Israeli spies within the US pre and post-9/11 perhaps one of the most comprehensive and objective summaries given to the 9/11 Commission Report was the Shea Memorandum penned by Gerald Shea, a retired corporate lawyer. An alumnus of Phillips Academy, Yale and Columbia Law School, with many years experience working in the best Paris and New York law firms, Shea brought his considerable skills to bear on the subject of Israeli spies, offering a cogent and compelling evaluation of the facts. What follows is a lengthy extract from page 49 of the memorandum and which offers a 13-point summary of his findings:
Set forth below is a detailed summary of the tentative conclusions reached in this memorandum, which amply illustrate the urgent need for a public inquiry into the activities of the Israeli DEA Groups and the Israeli New Jersey Group. The inquiry must include, without limitation, the examination of members of the Israel Groups and related persons; officials of the Israeli government and certain of its agencies, including Mossad; FBI suspects, agents of the DEA, the INS and the FBI; certain local law enforcement officials; agents of the CIA (in camera to the extent required); other intelligence sources cited by the public press to the extent possible; the boxes of documents and computer hard drives (referred on page 29) seized by the FBI from the Israeli New Jersey Group; and of all other relevant documents, reports, communiqués and information.–
1. The Israeli DEA Groups were spying on the Drug Enforcement Agency and thus upon the United States. The DEA itself has concluded that they were probably engaged in organized intelligence gathering on our soil.
2. A highly regarded American journal knowledgeable about Israeli affairs, has concluded (a) based on its own sources, that the Israeli DEA Groups were spying on radical Islamic networks suspected of links to Middle East terrorism, and (b) based on the representations of a former American intelligence official regularly briefed on these matters by law enforcement officials, that (i) at least two members of the Israeli New Jersey Group were Mossad operatives, (ii) Urban Moving, the company used by the Israeli New Jersey Group, was a front for Mossad and its operatives, and (iii) the Israeli New Jersey Group was spying on local Arabs.
3. The intelligence sources of a substantial American television network report that the Israeli DEA Groups may have gathered information about the September 11 attacks in advance, and not shared it with the United States. One investigator said that evidence linking the Israeli DEA Groups to such intelligence gathering was classified and could not be disclosed.
4. The Israeli DEA Groups were comprised of 125 or more Israelis operating on our soil. Their leaders and apparent associates included military commanders and experts with military backgrounds in intelligence, electronic intercepts and telecommunications.
5. The wiretapping and intelligence expertise of members of both Israeli Groups, and the use of vans in local neighborhoods where the future hijackers were planning the attacks, and the extensive use by the hijackers of cell phones and land lines, made the Israeli Groups ideally suited to gather information regarding the hijackers’ plans.
6. The principal operation of the Israeli DEA Groups was located in and around Hollywood, Florida, the central training and staging ground for the hijacking of North and South Tower Planes and the Pennsylvania Plane. The addresses and places of residence of the members of the Israeli DEA Groups in Hollywood itself were within hundreds of yards those of the future hijackers.
7. The operations of both the Israeli New Jersey Group and the hijackers of the Pentagon Plane were centered in Hudson and Bergen Counties in New Jersey, within a common radius of about six miles.
8. All five celebrating members of the Israeli New Jersey Group arrested on September 11 were aware, when the North Tower Plane struck the World Trade Center, based on their immediate reaction to the attack and the information said to be contained in their van, that the attack had been planned and carried out by Arab terrorists.
9. After being questioned by the FBI on September 11, the leader of the Israeli New Jersey Group immediately fled the United States to Israel. His name and aliases appear, along with those of the hijackers and other FBI suspects, on the May 2002 FBI Suspect list.
10. Israeli intelligence officials have reported that two senior officials of Mossad warned the United States in August 2001 that as many as 200 terrorists on American soil were planning an imminent large-scale attack on high visibility targets on the American mainland. One press report states that in August Mossad provided the CIA with the names of future hijackers Khaled al Mihdhar and Nawaf al Hazmi.
11. The CIA’s explanation of how Mihdhar’s and Hazmi’s names were placed on the Watchlist through the spontaneous efforts of CIA and FBI agents is not only difficult to follow but, as the sole reason for the Watchlisting, hardly credible.
12. Mossad’s own information appears to have come from its sources inside the United States. All of the facts and circumstances set forth in this memorandum appear to show that Mossad’s two likely sources of information were: (a) the Israeli DEA Groups, comparable in number to that of the Arab suspects and who appear to have tracked the future hijackers in their central places of operation and in other states, and (b) the Israeli New Jersey Group, operating through their Mossad front in another principal locus of operations of the future hijackers, two of whom were Mossad agents, and five of whom appeared immediately aware of the origin of the attacks on September 11.
13. While little direct evidence supports the contention that the CIA was aware of or condoned the Israeli Groups’ tracking of Arab terrorist groups in the United States prior to September 11, the CIA’s pressing for the expulsion of members of the Israeli DEA Groups when they were detained before September 11, their failure to cooperate with the FBI, their circuitous explanation of how the above two hijackers were placed on the Watchlist, and other relevant considerations require that the issue be taken up as a part of the public inquiry into these painful events.
Unfortunately, Shea’s contribution to the 9/11 Commission missed the final report deadline, though it is doubtful the material would ever have been included should it have been submitted from the start.
What appears to be beyond doubt is that a very large Israeli spy ring with a specific remit regarding 9/11 was actively engaged within the United States several months prior to September 11th. Moreover, Israeli agents were located in Hollywood, Fla., and in New Jersey, Bergen and Hudson – exactly the same areas where the alleged 9/11 hijackers lived and prepared their attacks. None of this information was shared with US authorities, although some key officials were in the know.
If the Israeli spy ring was initially working with the CIA as an outsourced body whose task it was to monitor and collect data on Arab terrorism, there appears to have been a 5th column within American intelligence working with Israel on a huge entrapment/facilitation operation and/or the complete creation of the 9/11 false flag itself. Able Danger might have circumnavigated this large-scale black ops by converging with the covert planning of the attacks and therefore had to be reeled in. It was likely to be a very fine balance of “need-to-know” parried with downright obstruction of duty. This included willful ignorance of lead hijacker Mohammed Atta, who appeared to have been given a free reign to do as he pleased.
Were they fully paid up agents sacrificed at the eleventh hour?
Indeed, like Lt. Colonel Shaffer and others, J.D. Smith, was a defense contractor who also worked on “Able Danger” helping to gather open source information, analysis of government spending and statistics for the unit. He claims that he was: “…absolutely positive that he [Atta] was on our chart among other pictures and ties that we were doing mainly based upon [terror] cells in New York City…”  Yet, he was purposefully ignored – even protected – by Israelis and high-level directors within the CIA and FBI, much to the frustration of many operatives.
To see how and why such a lop-sided state of affairs could exist, we have to go deeper into the various Israeli players operating as a social, political and economic fifth column inside the United States.
 ‘Report: Netanyahu says 9/11 terror attacks good for Israel’ According to Ma’ariv, Netanyahu said Israel is ‘benefiting from attack’ as it ‘swung American public opinion.’ By Haaretz Service and Reuters | Apr. 16, 2008.
 ‘A DAY OF TERROR: THE ISRAELIS; Spilled Blood Is Seen as Bond That Draws 2 Nations Closer’ By JAMES BENNET, New York Times, September 12, 2001.
 ‘One Arrested, Others Detained at NY Airports,’ September 14, 2001, FoxNews.com | ‘After the Attacks: The Investigation; Bin Laden Tie Cited.’ By David Johnston and James Risen, The New York Times, September 13, 2001.
 ‘U.S. arrests of Israelis a mystery – Most charged with immigration violations either have been deported or will be’ By Doug Sanders, The Globe and Mail, With a report from Associated Press, December 17, 2001 – Print Edition, Page A7. | ‘Five Israelis detained for ‘puzzling behavior’ after WTC tragedy’ By Yossi Melman, Ha’aretz September 17, 2001.
 ‘Were Israelis Detained on Sept. 11 Spies?’ By ABC News ABC20/20, June 21, www. abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885&page=1#.UI6e_2eItdo
 ‘Dozens of Israeli Jews are being Kept in Federal Detention’ By Tamar Lewin and Alison Leigh Cowan, The New York Times, November 21, 2001. | ‘Spy Rumours Fly on Gusts of Truth: Americans probing reports of Israeli Espionage.’by Marc Perelman, Forward March 15, 2002.
 ‘Five men detained as suspected conspirators’ By Paulo Lima Staff Writer Bergen Record, (New Jersey), September 12, 2001.
 op.cit ABC News
 op.cit Ostrovsky.
 op.cit ABC News.
 Part 1: Carl Cameron Investigates FNC December 17, 2001. This partial transcript of Special Report with Brit Hume, Dec. 11, was provided by the Federal Document Clearing House. c/o http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/Israeli-Spying-Part-1.htm
 ‘Congress hides Israeli telecom spying, permits ‘classified’ FISA evidence’ By Tom Flocco, October 4, 2012. www. councilforthenationalinterest.org/
 ‘Intelligence agents or art students?’ by Paul M. Rodriquez, Insight on the News, April 1, 2002.
 ‘Hundreds of MOSSAD Agents Caught Running Wild in America’ By Warren Royal, Originally posted at http://www.la.indymedia.org/news/2003/07/74953_comment.php?theme=1| ‘Israeli Caught up in Terror Sweep’ The Austin American-Statesman, November 25, 2001, pg. A-11.
 ‘The Israeli ‘Art Student’ Mystery,’ by Christopher Ketcham, Salon.com, May 8, 2002.
 ‘U.S. Deports Dozens of Israelis,’ by Ted Bridis, Associated Press, March 6, 2002.
 op. cit Flocco.
 See profile on http://patriotsquestion911.com/
 ‘Mossad Truck Bombs on Sept 11’ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aKj6uJ5Mt4 | “Rare recording of Police radio from September 11th 2001. Police capture 2 Mossad agents caught delivering a Truck Bomb next to the WTC building in New York City. Even though they were caught by Police and arrested, they were then let go back to Israel by the Bus administration.”
 op. cit Cameron.
 ‘Third Source Backs ‘Able Danger’ Claims About Atta’ August 28, 2005, FoxNews.com