For all the latest deaths and injuries from the current vaccinations can be found here: Covid-19 Vaccine Side Effects World Map
Reading the mainstream media you will find that there is never, NEVER a connection with vaccines and a dead person. A death within 28 days of a positive COVID test is classified as a covid death, but deaths within the 28 day period are never, NEVER linked to the vaccine.
Oh, and there is a little matter of the elderly dying in droves just as the vaccine was rolled out at the end of December last year, taking into account the seasonal rise:
Here is part of an excellent article Have you decided what you’ll do or say if offered a covid vaccine? From Alliance for Natural Health:
Apart from rushing the approval, there are a gamut of other problems with the decision to green light the trial (see study design):
- Many of the trial endpoints that relate to safety and efficacy are not yet complete, so it is impossible to draw conclusions about safety or efficacy until this is complete
- These include measuring covid-19 incidence per 1000 person-years (e.g. 1000 people for 1 year, 500 for 2 years, etc) of follow-up following vaccination (that should include reactions after naturally-acquiring infection to evaluate any post-infection vaccine-associated hypersensitivity)
- Immunogenicity (in terms of S1-binding IgG levels and/or BD-binding IgG levels, and SARS-CoV-2 neutralising titers) will be measured up to a year after the second dose has been delivered (and the MHRA is unlikely to have seen more than 2 months worth of data)
- None of the data sets have been released for scrutiny by independent experts
- Immunodeficient patients were excluded yet will be vaccinated
- Cases were all confirmed using one of three RT-PCR tests (Cepheid Xpert Xpress, Roche comas SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR, Abbott/RT SARS-CoV-2 assay) that are flawed as a diagnostic method for determining transmissible SARS-CoV-2 infection
- Pfizer has reported 3.8% severe (Grade 3) adverse events despite claiming “no serious safety concerns”. This is misleading given that the vaccine industry and regulators use the term “serious” only in relation to reactions causing hospitalisation or death (grade 4 and 5 adverse events, respectively). In the Phase 3 trial, up to 3.8% of test subjects suffered severe (Grade 3) adverse reactions (severe headache, undoubtedly caused by a severe, systemic inflammatory reaction). If that percentage was applied to 70% of the US and UK populations, that would amount to a staggering 10 million+ people who would experience severe adverse events
- The trial design and results have not been subject to external peer review
- The UK government has taken the “precautionary step” to add the emergency authorised covid-19 vaccine to the Vaccine Damage Payments Scheme that limits payments to £120,000 for proven vaccine damage.
- Pfizer has legal protection from the UK government in the event of injury to those who are vaccinated.
In the patient information leaflet, “Very common side effects that may affect more than 1 in 10 people” (some of which overlap with covid disease symptoms) are listed as:
- pain at injection site
- muscle pain
- joint pain
We have produced the following video to emphasise that, at the time of writing, there is not currently sufficient information to allow any member of the public to give properly informed consent for the BioNTech/Pfizer or any other covid vaccine. That doesn’t mean that some may wish to be vaccinated regardless and give their consent in the absence of more complete information. Assuming you reside in a country that has not mandated the vaccine, you have the right to refuse or delay the vaccine, pending provision of further information.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Since the video was recorded on Tuesday, the BioNTech/Pfizer vaccine composition, including the nanoparticle composition, has been released by the MHRA but it does not include concentrations of ingredients making it impossible to assess toxicology. The ingredients will include 30 micrograms mRNA in each dose, along with:
– ALC-0315 = (4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate),
– ALC-0159 = 2[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide,
– potassium chloride,
– potassium dihydrogen phosphate,
– sodium chloride,
– disodium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate,
The ALC-0315 is a hexane containing compound and these are known to be potentially neurotoxic. ALC-0159 contains polyethylene glycol (PEG) that is associated with hypersensitivity and allergenic reactions. The toxicological profile of the mRNA delivery system cannot be determined because neither have the concentrations been declared, nor has the nanoparticle delivery system, surface charges and other physicochemical characteristics been declared. These may dramatically increase the toxicological profile.
- Full disclosure of raw data from studies and trials to allow independent analysis
- Full transparency in relation to safety and efficacy trials
- Full transparency over the vaccine platform(s) and technology used for commercial vaccines
- Conduct of comprehensive studies evaluating the independent risks from adjuvants (additives)
- Full disclosure of vaccine composition in commercial formulations
- Full transparency of all adverse event data in all studies and post-marketing surveillance
- Clarification of eligibility and criteria for no-fault vaccine injury payments or compensation
- Clarification of nature and extent of government indemnity of manufacturers in the event of
- Public dissemination of extent of naturally-acquired (herd) immunity prior to vaccine roll-out and individual consent
- Involvement of elected representatives in due democratic process should mandatory vaccination
be contemplated by authorities
Below is the Executive Summary of the Children’s Defense Fund Report:
Compulsory vaccination violates fundamental human rights, notably the right to prior, free and informed consent for medical interventions. Com- mon law, state and federal statutes, the Nuremberg Code (1947), and the 2005 UNESCO Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights establish the necessity of informed consent.
COVID-19 must not become a pretext for forced vaccination.
The legal edifice shoring up compulsory vaccination rests on a Supreme Court decision that is more than a century old. Subsequent lower court decisions about vaccine mandates differ radically from what the Supreme Court envisioned and have led to results that fail to safeguard health and individual rights.
Twentieth-century progress in sanitation, hygiene, refrigeration, and the provision of clean water produced dramatic declines in infectious disease. The decline in infectious disease had little to do with vaccination.
Vaccines cause injuries and death that are far from “rare” or “one in a million.” A 2010 study commissioned by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) reports at least one vaccine injury for every 39 vac- cines given.
The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) does an extremely poor job of capturing adverse events, with fewer than 1% reported. The CDC refuses to take recommended steps to strengthen VAERS data.
A flawed and corrupt regulatory process enables vaccine safety shortcuts and fraud. No clinical trial for vaccines given to babies and toddlers has used an inert placebo control group, and most trials have followed young recipients for only a few days or weeks.
Under the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act (NCVIA), vaccine manufacturers and healthcare providers cannot be held liable for vaccine injuries from federally recommended vaccines. The Act allows companies to escape scrutiny and the document discovery associated with litigation.
Under the 2005 Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness (PREP) Act, manufacturers, healthcare providers, and government officials will be immune from liability for potential COVID-19 vaccine injuries and deaths. Compensation through its Countermeasures Injury Compensation Pro- gram is likely to be minuscule.
HHS has a statutory obligation to study vaccine injuries, improve vaccine safety, and report biannually to Congress—but it has never once done so in over 30 years.
The National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, also created in 1986, pits vaccine-injured claimants against HHS in an adversarial and usually unsuccessful process. In over three decades, the program has compen- sated only a third of the petitions filed. Even so, compensation awarded to date exceeds $4.4 billion.
Vaccine-induced immunity—if it occurs at all—wanes over time, some- times rapidly. Outbreaks of conditions such as measles, mumps, pertussis, and chickenpox in highly vaccinated populations are not uncommon. Herd immunity and disease eradication cannot be reliably achieved through vaccination.
American children have never been sicker. The passage of the NCVIA enabled an explosion of liability-free vaccines and one of the most aggressive childhood vaccine schedules in the world. Over half (54%) of American children now develop at least one chronic health condition, and many have multiple health challenges.
COVID-19 vaccines include gene-altering and inflammation-promoting technologies that may create genetic changes that may pass to future generations. Lawyers must not provide cover for liability-free medical inter- ventions that carry profound unknown, de facto experimental risks.